- to conform with the law, respond to claims, or comply with legal process served on Organization (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order, or discovery request);
- to enforce or apply our policies or agreements (including to bill and collect for amounts owed to us);
- to protect and defend our Organization, our rights and property, our Website, our employees, our users and their rights and property, or the public, including but not limited to in the instance of fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of our Website; or
- if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
- Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send you free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in emails that you receive or by contacting us with such request pursuant to the “How to Contact Us” section below. Please note that, in the instance where you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service-related communications.
- Promotional Mailings.If at any time you do not want to receive offers, mailings, and/or circulars from us, you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by contacting us with such request pursuant to the “How to Contact Us” section below. In the instance where you contact us via email, please include “NO SNAIL MAIL” in the subject line along with your name, address, and zip code. Although we will remove your name from our mailing lists after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
- Promotional Text Message If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information, you can opt out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP.” or otherwise contacting us with such request pursuant to the “How to Contact Us” section below.
- Access to Your Personal Information.If required by law, upon request, we will grant you with reasonable access to the Personal Information that we have about you. You may request access to your Personal Information by contacting us with such request pursuant to the “How to Contact Us” section below.
- Changes to Your Personal Information.We rely on you to update and correct your Personal Information. Our Website may allow you to modify or delete your account profile. If our Website does not permit you to update or correct certain information, please contact us with such request pursuant to the “How to Contact Us” section below. Please note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law.
- Deletion of Your Personal Information.You may request that we delete your Personal Information by contacting us with such request pursuant to the “How to Contact Us” section below and we will delete such Personal Information to the extent required by law. Please note that we typically retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. In addition, we may keep your Personal Information as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce any of our agreements.
- Revocation of Consent.You may revoke consent or object to specific processing of your Personal Information by contacting us with such request pursuant to the “How to Contact Us” section below. If you revoke your consent for the processing of Personal Information, then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if we are unable to adequately verify your identity or if the law permits or requires us to do so.
- Online Tracking.We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- California Residents.California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of Personal Information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of such notice, please submit a written request to us pursuant to the “How to Contact Us” section below.